This table shows the businesses providing advice on Personal Injury and how their customers have rated them.
Welcome to this legal advice and update page which offers a general introduction to the legal issues and processes involved in a personal injury claim.
Personal injury and accident legal work primarily covers claims for injuries and accidents sustained at work, in public places, and on someone else’s property. There may also be claims associated with diseases and ill health. The injury can be a physical one or a psychological injury or illness.
Examples of personal injuries are:
- an injury at work. This includes work-related illnesses such as a disease caused by working with asbestos
- a psychological illness caused by stress at work
- an injury caused in a traffic accident
- an injury received as a result of faulty goods or services
- an injury caused if you trip over paving stones
- a psychological illness suffered as a result of abuse as a child
- an injury caused by errors in hospital treatment or by vaccinations
- a physical or psychological injury sustained by a victim in the course of a crime
- a psychological illness caused by discrimination or harassment in your work-place
PERSONAL INJURY UPDATES FROM PI LAWYERS ON LEGALLYBETTER
An explanation of the claims process and what is involved comes from Bakers Personal Injury Solicitors:
Bakers Personal Injury Solicitors provides an argument against insurers’ claims that most whiplash injuries and claims are frivolous:
The courts have become more robust when dealing with demands for documents and papers from claimants and, under these tighter rules, claimants could
lose their rights to claim if they delay submitting the relevant paperwork on time. Bakers Personal Injury Solicitors explain more here: